Every second person, everywhere, just simply loves to have a cup of coffee every morning, we surely do. It is definitely not possible to go out to a coffee shop every single day and get one for yourself. It is way too hectic and time-consuming and let’s not forget the amount of money we are spending on it. Would you really like to spend that much amount of money every single day over a cup of coffee?
I sure hope not. It is never too late for you to finally gift yourself a Nespresso Machine. If we look at the various pros of having the best Nespresso Machine, you surely could never resist whatsoever.
Nespresso Machine is a one-time investment for your everyday cup of espresso or maybe more. It is super convenient and one can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee without having to go to a coffee shop every now and then. So after spending an incredible amount of time, we have finally listed down the 5 Best Nespresso Machine along with all their pros and cons, for you to choose from. So sit back, grab a cup of coffee and pay close attention to these Nespresso Machine Reviews.
Buying Guide for a Nespresso Machine
We have 100’s of options out there in the market with one being better than the other. But the question arises which Nespresso Machine to go for and which can meet all your needs in the end.
So we have put it down into a list of specification that the machine must meet before we get our hands on it and bring it home. Listed below are some of the key points to be taken into consideration while choosing the best Nespresso Machine.
Nespresso Machines are built in various different sizes with different storage capacities. To choose which would serve the best would depend on whether you are looking one for your home or your office. The much bigger storage would be an ideal one for office use, for more number of people to serve, while, the slightly lesser could be taken for home use.
Budget and Price Range:
A major factor that every inexperienced person would look into would be the price range of the Nespresso Machine. The machines range from as low as $50 to $500. As we know that mostly the costlier ones offer loads of different features and functionalities but it all comes down to what your budget allows and buy accordingly.
It is very important for a machine to be accessible to everyone. The machine’s compact size and ability to be moved from one place to the other might make it a better choice than those that are heavily weighted or difficult to be handled.
The one with Milk Frother:
The machines nowadays either have milk frother built in it or externally, or some do not have it at all. So it is up to us that which one we go for. S, choose wisely – otherwise you might end up getting bored using the capsules some or the other day.
Adjustable height of the Cup Tray:
The best part for any coffee consumer is if the machine allows their favorite cup or mug over the countertop. We have certain such Nespresso Machine with such adjustable height for your favorite mug.
Another very important factor to be noted would be if the company’s service center is easily accessible to you otherwise you would never be able to make up if anything goes wrong with it.
The warranty of the product determines if you can trust the manufacturer with the product or not. So it is very necessary to have a keen look over the warranty the product is providing.
These are probably some of the factors that you must keep in your mind while buying the best Nespresso Machine for your office or your home. So now we can move on to the list of Top 5 Nespresso Machine. Here is the list that follows below.
Top 5 Nespresso Machine Reviews
#1 Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Machine:
This Nespresso Coffee Machine manufactured by the De’Longhi has been rated as the top coffee maker and is meant to be suited for any type of coffee consumers. It has a beautiful design and more importantly, provides a rich taste of a perfect espresso for your everyday need. The coffee machine comes with a cost of around $169.94 (excluding shipping charges).
- Design: This Nespresso Machine features a compact design suitable for any kitchen either at home or office. Its user-friendly design makes it a perfect portable machine for every coffee lover.
- Energy Saver: Nespresso CitiZ offers an advanced energy saving function which allows the machine to automatically turn off after 9 minutes of inactivity which can be extended to up to 30 minutes. This not only helps to keep the machine long last but also saves more than 40% power.
- Performance: The machine consists of a 19 bar pump system providing an immense and rich taste of coffee perfectly every time.
- The perfect heat control mechanism: The fast heat control system makes the heat distribute evenly, making the machine reach an ideal temperature in just 25 seconds.
- The Espresso and Lungo: CitiZ comes with an adjustable cup size with two programmable Expresso and Lungo buttons, making it the best among all for a single service every time.
- Compact design
- Durable and portable for every need
- Energy saver
Also, apart from all the pros and cons of this coffee machine, CitiZ is a very durable machine which will last longer than any Nespresso coffee machine. So do not hesitate for a second if all the features match out to your need.
#2 Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine:
The Nespresso Inissia is a budget-friendly best Nespresso Machine available for any coffee consumer either be it at home or office use, manufactured by De’ Longhi. If you have a smaller budget with a good brewing machine to go for, Inissia is just made for you. The machines come with a cost of $104.30 without delivery charges.
- Compact and Colorful: This coffee maker is made available in different colors and comes with a very elegant design. It fits perfectly into your kitchen and its compact structure makes it a perfect machine for your daily coffee needs. The machine weighs about 5.29 pounds and has 12.6 x 4.7 x 9 inches.
- Speed and Performance: In just 25 seconds, the ideal temperature is reached without any further ado, and you are ready with 9 serves of coffee within seconds. It also has a 19 bar pressure system that provides incredible coffee experience with every serve.
- Energy Saver: This machine offers an automatic cut off switch that cuts off the power with 9 minutes of ideal time.
- Versatility and Portability: It brews two different types of cup sizes, i.e Espresso, and lungo. There is also a folding drip that accommodates even larger cup size for a single serve.
- Complimentary: The entire machine consists of a complimentary welcome set or kit for its consumer with 16 sets of capsules with different aromas.
- Budget friendly
- A compact and colorful design combination
- Energy saver
- The water tank holds only 24oz of water making it refillable quite often.
The water tank holds only 24oz of water making it refillable quite often.
The Nespresso Inissia is rated as one of the best Nespresso machines by Amazon and has been popular among all. It is all since it is pretty affordable, comes within budget and moreover capable enough for you to opt for it blindly.
#3 Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee and Espresso Machine:
The Nespresso Creatista Plus is a premium coffee maker for consumers who are willing to burn some extra cash for this beautiful Nespresso Machine. It is manufactured by Breville and is completely covered in Stainless Steel providing a very rich experience of good Latte.
- Design: The Creatista Plus offers premium design to its coffee brewers. The machine features an exquisite and brushed stainless steel finish. It comes accompanied with a stainless steel milk jug with a pour spout to provide that beautiful latte foam with every serve.
- Versatility: This Nespresso Coffee machine provides you with 8 beverage selections to choose from. From the range of black coffee i.e Ristretto, Espresso, and Lungo, milk based recipes being Cappuccino, Café Latte, Latte Macchiato, Flat White and coming to different levels of setting for a perfect level of milk froth.
- Premium integrated Milk Frother: The machine comes up with a built milk frother that has 8 different texture levels with 11 different milk temperature settings giving you a perfect cup of coffee with every serve.
- Performance: It consists of a 1.5L removable water tank, an auto-purge steam wand, 19 bars of pressure, a fast automatic cleaning process, a stainless milk jug, and a 2-year warranty. The machine takes 3 seconds to reach ideal temperature with an automatic cut off mode at 9 minutes.
- Complimentary: Every machine includes a welcome kit of 16 capsules with exquisite aromas for your coffee needs. The product also includes additional components such as a tasting box, milk jug, and a water hardness test strip.
- Premium design with Stainless Steel finish
- Provides 8 different beverage selections to choose from
- Excellent performance
- More expensive
The Nespresso Creatista Plus coffee machine comes at a cost of approx $426 on Amazon and far more expensive than any regular person’s budget. But, if at all you can afford some hefty amount over a coffee machine then you should go for it.
#4 Nespresso Lattissima Plus Nespresso Machine:
The Nespresso Lattissima Plus coffee maker manufactured by De’Longhi uses a Nespresso Capsule system. The machine weighs about 11.5 pounds and looks super elegant, made to be used by different coffee consumers.
- Design: The machine embarks a beautiful silver finish to the body making it look elegant and portable due to its smaller dimensions as compared to other coffee machines. The machine comes with different variants of color such as Silver, Titanium, and Red.
- The Unique Capsule system: Lattissima Plus features recyclable aluminum capsules that provide the same authentic taste without having to measure of cleaning up.
- Technology: It has a thermoblock heating system that instantly heats the system to its ideal temperature within seconds. Coffee in the machine comes out slowly since it depends on variety and descaling. Use of skimmed or semi-skimmed milk is recommended with a temp of about 4-degree Celsius. It also consists of larger water tanks that do not require frequent changing between various cups of coffee.
- Smart button system: With just a single touch you can get your hands on your favorite coffee or espresso which has 2 coffee options and 3 milk options with dense and rich long lasting foam.
- Integrated milk frother
- Thermoblock heating system that provides quicker heating
- One touch coffee maker
- Slightly expensive
- Medium quality froth
This Nespresso machine is slightly expensive but surely lesser than Creatista Plus. But if you are one of those who like milk-based coffee then this is the perfect match for you, all you need is to add a little money to your budget and it’s a win-win for you.
#5 Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Machine:
The Vertuo Evoluo is an excellent espresso maker manufactured by De’ Longhi. It comes with a very compact and elegant design making it ideal for any coffee brewer.
- Dual Cup Sizes: The newly introduced Vertuo Evoluo coffee machine comes with two cup sizes i.e 7.7 fl oz for Coffee and 1.35 fl oz for Espresso. It also features with two different capsule sizes the large on would be for Coffee and the smaller one for Espresso.
- Patented Extraction Technology: This machine has been made with the new advanced technology i.e. Centrifusion Extraction Technology. It works in the following way, all you have to do is insert a capsule, close the lid and allow it to spin. The spinning goes for about 7000 RPM, helping with the blending of the water and coffee providing a delicious aroma and cream to the coffee.
- Barcode: The machine has been introduced with a barcode on the rim of the capsule, the brewing parameters are adjusted furthermore by the help of the selected Grand Cru. With just a single touch, you will get the best results every time without having to change the entire settings all over again.
- One touch brewing: The Nespresso Machine comes with a single touch button system, where you can enjoy your coffee or Espresso by just pressing over the single button. The capsule would be ejected by itself and you can also adjust your cup size among the two options of size provided.
- Complimentary: Each machine is accompanied by a complimentary 12 Espresso Capsule to start with valued at $298 approx.
- Value for money
- One touch brewing experience
- Patented Extraction Technology
- Restricted to only Nespresso Pods
Also, to sum with the Vertue Evoluo machine is a mid-range coffee machine, definitely affordable and within your budget. It also perfectly fits with all your other appliances.
To wrap up, the above mentioned Nespresso Coffee Machine Reviews are well researched and curated accordingly with consumers ratings and the popularity of the machines. The Nespresso is the real deal in this current world where you need to get hold of yourself during your office hours and at home. The struggle is real when you think of having a cup of coffee at a coffee shop. This Nespresso Machine Review will help you choose the right one for your home or office use and surely provide you with the most perfect cup of coffee with just a click of a button.
Just get a hold on to one for yourself and take the best Nespresso Machine home. Good luck! Happy Brewing!!